Insurance Fraud and Abuse
Health insurance fraud is a problem globally, and Saudi Arabia is not immune. Assume you have been tasked with presenting this problem to your healthcare organization so employees can act appropriately when processing health insurance claims. Be sure to address:
- Actions that would be considered fraudulent;
- Key indicators that fraud is present;
- The impact of fraud on the medical community, health insurance companies, and Saudi Arabia; and
- How to report health insurance fraud and penalties for those that participate in such behavior.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Consist of 9 slides, plus the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements on the presentation slides, as well as in the speaker’s notes, with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles.
- Follow APA writing standards.