Take a moment to review the stages of prenatal development and complete the following:
- Reflect on the stages of prenatal development.
- Select one of the stages.
- Identify an environmental risk related to that stage of prenatal development.
- Describe why you chose that environmental stage
- What organs are at risk?
- How common is the exposure to this environmental risk?
- How dangerous do you feel this risk is, and why?
- Using an external source, discuss one way the pregnant female can avoid that environmental risk during that stage of development.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.