Based on the theory of attachment, what behaviors would a nurse attempt to stimulate when working with parent to promote health attachment?
Please include 500 words in your initial post with two scholarly articles in APA format within the last 5 years published.
I have attached the topic of this class, and the student learning outcome, please, write your discussion based in one of the student outcomes.
· Historical Background
· Description of Attachment Theory
· Definition of Key Concepts
· Internal Working Models
· Patterns of Attachment
· Attachment as a Basic Need
· Attachment and Care
· Attachment and Health
· Development and Change
· Application of Attachment Theory: Research
· Application of Theory:
· Practice Further ResearchWeekly Objectives
By the end of this lesson, the learners will:
· Discuss the underpinning of the attachment theory
· Define the key concepts of attachment theory
· Apply the attachment theory to clinical practice and research.
Student Learning Outcomes (Outcome 1-3, & 5)
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
· Critically analyze the philosophical underpinnings of nursing theories.
· Critique nursing’s conceptual models, grand theories, and mid-range theories.
· Examine the influence that nursing models and theories have upon research and practice.
· Apply nursing theory or theories to nursing research.
Program Learning Outcomes:
· Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of care to clients across diverse healthcare settings
· Relate knowledge of illness and disease management to providing evidence-based care to clients, communities, and vulnerable populations in an evolving healthcare delivery system.